15 Happy birthday messages to send to your friends on Facebook and Whatsapp


1. May your birthday be a blessing to you and a moment of glory and joy. As you celebrate your birthday i wish you fulfillment in life and in all your endeavors. Happy birthday champ.
.
2. I may not be there with you to celebrate this special day of yours ( your birthday) but I'll  remember you in my prayers. I pray God grant you more life and strength. Happy birthday.
.
3.As you celebrate your birthday my wish for you is grow older into a person of greater accomplishments and accolades. Happy birthday.
.
4. To see this day ( your birthday) is enough blessing to be grateful for. Be thankful to God for bringing you this far. I wish you greater heights in life. Happy birthday.
.
5. May all the favours of the Lord come your way in all your endeavors. Happy birthday.
.
6. May God be praised for adding another great Year to your life. May all your desires become reality. Happy birthday.
.
7. You've been through the storms and God have seen you through all the tribulations. To God be the glory for your birthday. I wish you strength and more triumph in the coming years. Happy birthday fam.
.
8. We need to be thankful and grateful for every other day added to our lives. And I hope you're thankful for all the many past days added to your life today to reach this birthday milestone. Celebrate everyday as a birthday. Happy birthday
.
9. You'll always remain my favorite friend. I cherish you as a friend and I wish you a great birthday. Enjoy your special day in grand style. Happy birthday.
.
10. I have seen you grow from an ordinary person to a great accomplisher. May you accomplish more in life and overcome all the obstacles that may come your way. Happy birthday to you.
.
11. As the day breaks and night falls, little did we know we are growing older. But for you I wish you grow in older in strength and wisdom. Happy birthday.
.
12. May every year of your birthday be filled with achievements and successes. Happy birthday.
.
13. As I look back I could see that you have come a long way in life and you deserve better and greater things in life. May your life be great and full of plenty of success. Happy birthday.
.
14. Hip hip hip hurray. I wish you all the good things in life. Enjoy your special day in Gods gracefulness. Happy birthday.
.
15. May you grow stronger and longer on this earth. May God's mercy and favour dwell on you. Happy birthday.
Facebook.com/perrylovenotes

Comments