30 Happy New Year Messages to Send to your Loved ones this New Year

30 Happy New Year Messages to Send your Love ones this New Year.
.
1. You are very dear to my heart and I want you to know that I will always love you.
Happy New Year.
.
2.You've always been in my thoughts
throughout last year. I can't do without your
love. And you are the only one I have
feelings for. Happy New Year.
.
3. You've been through the ups and downs
with me. You've never let me down
throughout last  year. I want to say thank you.
I love you and Happy New Year.
.
4.You are worth a great deal in my life. I cherish every sweet moment we've spent
together. Happy New Year  my love.
.
5. Love is a beautiful feeling and am happy
to be sharing this beautiful feeling with you. i
love you and Happy New Year.
.
6. Your love is very touching. Everything
about your love has touched my heart
eversince ive known you. Happy New Year.
.
7. Deep in my heart you occupy a special
place full of amazing feelings of great, true
love. i love you. Happy New Year.
.
8. There is no word to describe the joy you
bring into my life. The love. the care. the
attention. your time and commitment is deeply appreciated. Happy New Year.

9. I wish you know how much i want to be with you, how much i want to stay in your
life and how much i want you to be part of
mine... i cherish every moment of joy and
love you've blessed me with... im thankful.
Happy New Year.
.
10. if love is a river i will be a fish to be swimming in your love everyday. Happy New Year.
.
11. I seek the grace of God in your life, I seek joy, peace. good health and all the cheers of New Year. Happy New Year
12. I wish you a happy life and prosperity.
.
Money. Joy. Peace. And Upliftment,
fulfilment and all the good things in life. Happy New Year.

13. I miss you. i miss all the amazing times
we've spent together. love you. Happy New Year.
.
14. I will always be here/there because I'm
so sincere to show you how much i love you.
There is no other like you. Happy New Year baby.
.
15. May the sparks of the new year bring joy and
love to the heart of amazing people like you.
Happy New Year.

16. Beautiful and special people like you deserve the best of warmth and love in the festive of the new year. i wish you a prosperous New Year.

17. i will always put you first.You are the greatest and best things to ever happen to my life. Happy New Year
.
18. Thanks to you for standing by me through
the thick and thin throughout last year. Happy New Year
.
19. I wish you the very best of everything you desire this New year and beyond. Happy New Year
.
20. i wouldnt be here if not because of you. I appreciate everything you've done for me.
Happy New Year  to you.
.
21. May everyday and the rest of the days of your life be full of joy,peace and smiles just as the glows and gleams of New Year. Happy New Year my dear.
.
22. We are glad for the salvation and
redemption the birth of christ has brought uon us. May His Mercies dwell upon you and
your family forever Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
.
23. I wish you peace. joy and all the
beautiful glitterings of the New year. Stay blessed and happy New Year.
.
24. I am grateful and thankful for the life God has blessed us with from the beginning
of t
Last year till now. Happy New Year.
.
25. May this New year capture the feelings of hope and optimism in our hearts to keep on
working hard towards our aspirations. Happy New Year.
.
26. I love you from the deepest part of my heart and likewise i wish you a prosperous New year from my heart. i love you.
.
27. I thank God for keeping us healthy and strong to see this day. Happy New Year.
.
28. You are the only one i see. You are the only love i feel. This New Year you are the
only one that brings me so much happines and peace. Happy New Year  my dear.
.
29. May the birth of christ enliven and recandle the hope and faith we have in God.
Happy New Year
.
30. Loving and caring people like you deserve the best of the new year. Stay blessed and happy
Happy New Year to you...

Comments